Welcome to Freestyle 360 the
Indoor and Outdoor Gym & Obstacle Course
Formerly known as RapidFX Personal Fitness we re-located to Sheaf House Farm, Blockley in 2014 and have evolved into Freestyle360, a unique urban style training facility. Led by Tim Spittle and his team of highly trained staff, we are the leading Personal Trainers in the Cotswolds offering the most effective results in weight loss, fitness and health. We offer a friendly, non intimidating gym atmosphere ensuring you feel at ease and welcome every time you visit.
- The leading personal trainers in the Cotswolds, most effective for weight loss, fitness and health
- Family run we are very approachable and friendly yet an extremely professional team offering fitness for all ages and abilities
- A dedicated spacious gym area for personal training
- Over 15 different up to the minute effective fitness classes for men, women and children of all ages and abilities
- A unique, well-equipped, modern and spacious indoor gym with free weights, cardiovascular and strength machines, cross training equipment, TRX, boxing ring and functional exercise areas
- A unique 3D Outdoor fitness zone
- 360Mud, a 50 station obstacle course set over 4km of Cotswold countryside offering corporate and group days out.
- MYZONE® the latest real time interactive heart rate and training monitoring system available on the market
- Purpose built spin cycle studio offering 20 bikes, lights and loud tunes with 4 exciting spin cycles to choose from
- Open 7 days a week we offer competitive prices, superb service and continued support
- 360 Total fitness package designed by master trainer and director Tim Spittle
- NEW for 2017 – 360 DNAFit Testing
- NEW for 2017 – 360 Altitude Training
Meet the Team
Tim Spittle Master Trainer & Director, reps level 3 (dip)
My training as a Master Trainer in personal training was undertaken at the European Institute of fitness, an Australian run training academy based in Javea, Spain. The reason I chose this facility rather than a UK based learning centre was because of its quality, reputation and benefits towards creating the very best Master Trainers.
I like many different training styles to get my clients well on the way to meeting their goals. I am a firm believer in resistance training (this can take of any form – cables, balls, bands, body-weight, and iron to aid weight loss and build up strength. I do like to involve cross training – running the body across a variety of cardiovascular mediums to build up and cover all fitness. High intensity training is a favourite too, offering you a compact effective workout.
I believe one of the most under worked and misunderstood areas of the body & plays a huge role is overall strength and stability is your core (see core training). With this in mind, I present a large element of my training to meet this end, assist clients in day to day strength, reducing the likelihood of injury and improving natural alignment and posture.
Finally I like nothing more than to design specialist new programs, trying out different training styles, altering tempo, rep ranges, movement and creating challenging workouts for a total body experience.
Events & Marketing and DNAFit Advisor
Advanced Personal Trainer & Certified TRX instructor
Sports & Remedial Therapist & Personal Trainer
Advanced Personal Trainer
Advanced Personal Trainer
Body Control Pilates Instructor