DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP TODAY FOR EASY, ON THE GO, SINGLE TAP CLASS BOOKINGS
Our new mobile app empowers our members to manage their fitness regime for the days and weeks ahead. With push notifications you’ll never miss your favourite classes. Stay up to date with our latest news and fully manage your membership details. Download it now from your favourite app stores.
Which class would suit YOU?
• Barre Concept – this unique workout combines the elements of Pilates, yoga, resistance training and ballet into a highly effective regime performed on the mat and at a ballet barre. The technique utilises the body’s own resistance in conjunction with weights, bands and small balls. The low impact, total body workout lifts the butt, tones the thighs, flattens the abs and sculpts the arms, whilst protecting the joints.
• Battleropes – this new and exciting class incorporates some killer cardio and targeted muscle work. These supersize ropes add resistance, working your abs, arms and shoulders as well as conditioning and engaging your legs to give you an amazing workout.
• Battle Slam Fusion – this exciting class incorporates the mighty battlerope and the gruelling slam ball, creating an explosive class effectively working your abs, arms and shoulders as well as conditioning and engaging your legs to give you an amazing workout.
• BodyCoreFusion – a high-energy studio class based on intervals of body weight exercises and core development. Raises metabolism and burns fat fast. A great start to the week and big calorie burner!
• 360 Box – boxing fitness is renowned for getting fit and losing weight effectively. Our classes’ torch calories offering pad boxing, drills, bags and ring work. Men and women welcome.
• Calisthenics – a form of physical training teaching you to master your own bodyweight using minimal equipment. This is a drop in workshop-style class for any ability, designed to develop pure strength, enhance mobility, balance and engage core stability. If you ever wanted to master the basics leading to difficult forms of muscle ups, human flags and gymnastic movements, we’ll teach you how.
We offer 3 different types of circuit classes here at 360. Circuit training for the whole family on Monday’s, a popular Thursday morning circuit class with lots of variety and the last class of the week is an intense circuit session where again we invite you to bring the whole family.
- Family Circuits – join us on Monday’s at 5pm and bring the whole family for an all over body workout
- 360 Circuits – a total body high-energy workout suitable for men and women. Varying each week offering all-round fitness using both our indoor and outdoor gym weather permitting.
- Circuit training – a great way to start your Sunday, open to all abilities.
• HIIT Resist Fusion – High-intensity interval training infused with resistance exercises. A great way to torch fat while building the foundations to the body you want.
• HIIT Step II – a high intensity class using bodyweight and step exercises to burn fat and improve fitness.
• KickBoxCore – an exciting new class for 2019 combining elements of kickboxing, boxing and core training to give you a super-charged workout, leaving you feeling full of energy
• Pilates (Intermediate & Advanced) – Body Control Pilates is suitable for everyone, whatever your fitness level, age or gender. Pilate is slow, controlled and precise method of exercises which combines elements of yoga, ballet, martial arts and gymnastics. Pilates focuses on exercising the muscle that are responsible for keeping our joints stable and well aligned. By working these deep postural muscles while maintaining correct postural alignment, we can help strengthen the muscles that stabilise the joints. This can, in turn, reduce the level of wear an tear that joint receives and help to protect the joints from injury.
• Seniors – offers essential training for strength, flexibility, balance and core stability. A popular class with a wide range of exercises which will leave you feeling rejuvenated, uplifted both physically and mentally.
• Slam Abs Fusion – we’ve added a lot more core to our popular slam ball class. Not only are you torching fat but you’re also honing the body from within.
• 360 Spin:
If it’s high-intensity, fat burning and beat-driven indoor cycling you are after, then these are the classes for you. Whether you are a complete beginner or an accomplished cyclist 360 Spin has everything you need and ticks all the boxes. Please note with the exception of the RISE Spins, all our classes are 1 hour (no half measures here!).
- RISE for Spin – a 45 minute early morning calorie burner for those who want to get it done!
- 360 Spinergy – high-energy, top tunes and a massive calorie burn. Join us on Monday’s and Wednesday’s.
- Sport Spin – a structured interval and intensity-based indoor cycling session offering benefits for both strength and fitness. Tuesday’s at 5.30pm.
- Cyclone Spin – kick the weekend off with our popular Saturday morning session. Loud, intense and packs a punch!
- Spin Step Fusion – 30 minutes of racy spinning followed by 30 minutes of explosive bodyweight-step. An extremely popular class.
• Strength, Balance and Mobility – specific strength, flexibility, and balance exercises using light weights, bodyweight and mat work at lower intensity with control and good form
• Stretch & Mobility – this class will focus on a range of motion, muscular lengthening and joint mobility exercises designed to get you moving better in your training and everyday life.
• Woman’s Body Conditioning – one of the most popular classes of lower intensity, but lacking nothing. A total body workout using light dumbbells, core exercises and mat work. Our take on the old legs, bums and tums (and arms).